Thread: Got mine!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 12:47 AM
yankees45us
Almost a VIP

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by savir90 View Post
I just got mine today... i gota say coming from cooking roms for winmo to this is a challenge, but so far loving android..the device is solid, the location of the SD card blows, the keyboard and softkey buttons takes some getting use to coming from a touch pro 2, overall great device, glad i got it
I also came from a custom rom tp2 when I got my evo. I didn't find it a challenge, I found it refreshing and easy to use. Yes it is true that winmo has alot of tweaks you can do but it felt good using an os that didn't crash all the time. I can't wait till sprint gets dual core phones like the atrix. Right now motorola is stepping up the game. I hope htc will do the same. I like htc more but if they keep doing the same old thing I will have to look elsewhere. Should be an interesting couple of months.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk