View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 11:54 PM
swear0730
PPCGeeks Regular

swear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: midNIGHT ROM v2.6 CW3 Friendly and EXT4 Support 1/5/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
I flashed your Rom today I must it is solid but when my battery ran out I lost all of my information please. Is this a Samsung thing or a custom rom issue. On my touch pro 2 when my battery dead my phone still backed up all of my information. I mean my phone is just like it had a fresh install. You can see this can be frustrating and time customing if this happens often. Do you think you can work on a fix for this problem? Thank you for all of your time and heart. Other wise this is a great ROM.
Confirmed on this problem. I'm on Midnight v.23 with EXT4. I NEVER GET FC's or have any other problems on this ROM.

I was running low on battery at work and thought I'd run it all the way down and do a calibrate. Well, I ran it down, forced it to run some more and ran it down some more and then more til it wouldn't boot up any more. Then I got busy and just wanted to punt on the calibrate and get juice in it. Once I hooked it up to the charger I tried to power it up.

It wanted to run the Google setup. Then forced closes all over the place. It didnt' go back to factory as I could see it knew about GotTo and other stuff but is was really messed up. MyBackup restore didn't fix it. I did have a Clockwork backup (2.5.2) so finally got to the point where I could Quickboot into recovery and I restored and then did a MyBackup restore and things were basically back to normal.

Thats all I know.