View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 11:22 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
Its the short underlined line on the upper right (small letters). What browser you using? Chrome and IE have a translate function.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmiller1708 View Post
Right here...

Or just hover over the links tell you see something that makes sense. That's what I did!
Thanks guys, I took a chance and just clicked links until something worked (Kinda like back in the high school days...). Got it up and running, even took a pic, it's unreal how far this is coming so quickly now. Did anyone run any benchmarks? I got 21.0 on neocore but the best I can get on quadrant is 527, I used to regularly get around 650. And no more KB backlight on this kernel, but for now I can live with it. Awesome job dev's!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.