View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 04:09 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Thanks NinjaDuck,

I was just about to flash todays ROM but 12/13 has been working good for me. It is quite quick with the exception of the unlock screen being a bit slow to respond (CHT 2.0 29005).

Overall battery life on 12/13 is slightly less than I am used to but I've been at home more lately and have a crappy signal in my house so I'll chalk up the decreased battery life to that. The real test will be when I start back in school after Christmas and have a better signal.

I'm going to DL todays ROM and hold it in reserve anyway. After a few sips of spiked eggnog I might get the urge to flash again.

David

EDIT: Hmmmmm. According to NRG's twitter a few hours ago it looks like he is going to be cooking up some more Christmas ROM's.

Last edited by DaveTN; 12-21-2010 at 04:13 PM.