View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 01:51 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.13.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ya i never help anybody around here, i will compare my reputation to yours though. see i have a sense of humor which looks like your lacking and sometimes im on pppcg working and dont have time to answer a post that has 50 questions in it but i will try to help more people so i can get a better rep.
First, to me rep means nothing. You got thanked 5 times for the quoted post. There's nothing in that post that is useful IMO, but you're cool...so people just press a button on an internet forum. I was honestly trying to be similarly funny by posting that, though I apparently did a bad job (thought the exclamation mark might make it more obvious). If you don't have time, why reply at all or why not reply with "I'll try to help later"?

Since you brought it up about the whole rep thing, here's a little math. You have been thanked for 40.93% of your posts. I have been thanked for 57.34% of my posts. This is assuming that each thanks is to a unique post (which is not true, but percentages will just be lower with multiple thanks/post). By these numbers, you can conclude that your rep is higher only because you spend more time making posts on this internet forum. If we had the same number of posts (aka I average 41 posts/day), my 'rep' would be roughly 17% higher than yours.

I don't have any problem with you, but I don't appreciate you trying to think you're somehow better based off of 'rep'. Please don't be offended by this, I'm only trying to make a point and defend myself. You can delete this post if you wish, but I would appreciate if you would also delete the similarly off topic posts in response to my previous post .

Last edited by mwalt2; 12-18-2010 at 02:03 PM. Reason: spelling ;)