View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Recursion
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.13.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddSmith View Post
What's wrong with the invention of ex-wives??? If it wasn't for that invention, she'd still be my wife!!!! ARRRGH!
Yes, but ... there are good inventions and bad ones. The creation of ex-wives is not a necessary step, my brutha. I'm thinking about a "reset" button...resulting in neither a wife nor an ex-wife. This would be a good invention!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swear0730 View Post
At least you're not bitter.
LMAO!! =D>

Quote:
Originally Posted by supasanch24 View Post
Well, I posted this earlier and no one responded, but I set the alarm for 5:30am this morning and the alarm didn't sound until 5:38am. I havn't had this happen on any of Vin's other roms, just his latest Pluto. I don't have many cabs installed Just HD mini lock screen, Utask, An action screen and lockdevice. Any suggestions? Otherwise it's back to 8/5 Pluto no cookie.(still bulletproof)
I saw this, and I was stumped. Well, first think I do is change the alarm program (I use CHT 1.8.5 for this.) Under applications, I select "Alarm" & select the alarm program under Programs. Never had this issue. Maybe give that a shot?

This post has been thanked 1 times.