View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 03:49 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyd718 View Post
if anyone is willing to try it. here are a couple edits to the registry that will allow you to disable the exchange lock policy. what i did was edit the following in the reg....

HKCU\Security\Software\Microsoft\Acitvesync\ Partners \{A5BE8273-6B49....}\Policies
DevicePasswordEnabled = 0

....and this courtesy of nursemm05......

now go to the.... START MENU, SETTINGS, MORE SETTINGS, LOCK...you'll found that this un-grayed the check box for the mandatory lockscreen in the menu screen. un-check the box and voila no exchange locking.

let me know this works for you. (and thanks to autonymous for testing and confirming that it worked for him too.)

Thanks, but I am looking to leave it on. I just want the slider and modern keypad. I am trying to figure out what modules in 23150 are being called. Let me know if you have any insight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
I take it that this lockscreen is the WM Default lock screen?
And would not affect anyone using the CHT Lock screen (like the HD Mini lock screen)?

Just want to make sure before I flash from 23150 build.

Thanks.
Yes, just the WM lockscreen. You are good to go. BTW - GR8 ROM build.