View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 05:08 AM
TheXev
Lurker

TheXev is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to TheXev Send a message via AIM to TheXev
Re: [RADIO COLLECTION] - - [UPDATE 06-17-10] Rhodium_W Radio ROMS [Mirrors Included]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzfr6 View Post
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but after flashing my Radio and ROM my phone seems to have lost its identiy. I have a Verizon TP2 and went from 1.88.07 to 2.35.00 and it worked fine no issues. Did as Task29 and then Flashed BigMaxSenseROM-23569-VZW-7-25 and I cant make any calls now and no data connection. Went back to the stock Verizon ROM and still nothing. Put the radio back to 1.88.07 still no go. Any advice would be appreciated. I am unable to make a call from the phone or to the phone as well as no data service. Thanks
I'm no expert, but when you enter EPST, do the settings appear normal? Check and make sure your phone is either in CDMA only or Global mode (not GSM) before trying to place calls (even to *22.

If you flashed back to stock Verizon (MR2 perhaps at the time you posted it), did you use Mr X's modified MR2 that will boot with HardSPL, or did you use the stock Verizon MR2? The true stock rom should not boot with HardSPL, but Mr. X's MR2 mod should (from what I've been reading).

When flashing any of the radios I've tried (yes, ANY radio!)(post MR3 flash), I have had no luck rebooting into my stock flashed Verizon MR3 (that was previously HardSPL unlocked and booting). In order for me to flash back to the true stock MR3, I had to flash a basic custom rom I made using PPCK, then relock the phone, THEN flash MR3 (I'm on limited bandwidth so downloading other roms such as Mr X's modified MR2 takes awhile).

You say your phone is still booting after flashing one of these radios, just no data or call out? Perhaps try the WU series radios? That is what I am trying next, because I want to remain using the stock ROM until after I've finished some operations on the phone.

Last edited by TheXev; 12-12-2010 at 05:12 AM.