Thread: 2.3 GingerBread
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 01:12 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2.3 GingerBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncat55 View Post
i am remember how long it took to get 2.2 on to our phones dose any one have any clue how long it might take to get 2.3. i am not looking for a solid date just some thing in the relm of a months and no a "few months" dose not work i am thinking like a month or 2 in terms of time
Well as I recall, froyo didn't take all that long to port... once AOSP was available for it. They've only released the SDK for 2.3, that does us no good...

Hopefully when AOSP is made available, it'll only take a few tweaks to get us up to speed... Assuming there isn't some huge limitation, which I can't imagine there would be but I do hear they changed a lot on the backend of things... Which may or may not help.