View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 02:47 PM
stevey5036
PPCGeeks Regular

stevey5036 is keeping up the good workstevey5036 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I left Mighty to come to the Energy, and I won't go back. But Bluetooth worked better on the dark side. I wish it was so simple that it was a stack or a file issue, NRGY tried a different stack a while back, it was no better.

I also have a old windows 6.1 phone (SMT5800) which works FANTASTIC on Bluetooth. In fact, the windows 6.1 phone will show up in Windows 7 with bluetooth phone controls, where the TP2 does not. As I mentioned before, I set the hang up delay to 3000, and it seems to help a little.

I just flashed the ROM to the Latest 23xxx Cookie classic. A little shaky at the start here, but we'll give it a couple of days.

I can see since the October ROM, that the Album, Messaging option still does not work, Still have to use the Mail, Picture messaging option. I am having problems in email, where the bottom half of the message is missing. It's like the soft keyboard is deployed, but it's not. I thought it might be swipe, but it's not that either.

I am excited however, that the Group messaging is working now. It didn't before. I didn't realize he fixed it!
Such a bummer that this still isn't fixed
This post has been thanked 1 times.