View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 01:15 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: TP2 wont boot!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzboss View Post
thanks for the replies!!! but i have removed everything. even my sim card. nothing seems to work!!! im no electroics tech nor do i know how these phones physically work. but if the OC actually fried something.... how can the phone still somewhat fucntion? its just not making any sense to me. any other suggestions??? im willing to try anything at this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs9477 View Post
Have you tried ..with the SD card out, take the battery out for a period of time say 2min put the battery back in put into bootloader run task 29 again then back into bootloader and flash your carrier rom! shot in the dark!

reasoning, maybe something is staying in mem and taking the power away for a period of time will erase what is stuck in mem!
I'm surprised you didn't refer him to your thread bugs.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...r-how-fix.html