View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 11:14 PM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: EVERYTHING EVO - Rooting | NAND | Flashing Roms | Wipe

[QUOTE=FastRX8;1793724]*** Tutorials have been moved to Post #2

Q. Does Rooting void my warranty?
A. Yes, if you root your phone, "technically" speaking, you did void your warranty. However, if you need to return your phone to Sprint, you can put the phone back to stock/unrooted by flashing a stock rom. Index of /shipped/Supersonic/

Umm... Rooting no longer voids your warranty. My EVO went down, I told Sprint customer care it was rooted and that there was nothing they could do about it since it is not specifically stated in the 2 yr contract that I couldn't root, and they replaced it at no extra charge. =)

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!