View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:50 AM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 25| 21916|23699 * Sense 20

I am on an October Cookie 23xx ROM and it happens to me all the time. It seems related to the #777 problem that I discussed with NRG some time ago.

My best guess is that the phone is attempting to make a data connection during a call. It can't dial the #777, so it fires up the WiFi. This is also related to the Bluetooth hangup issue. The phone hasn't disconnected the voice call, but it tries to make a data call and get's confused. I added the delay back for the hangup, and it seems to have helped. (Perhaps that's why it's there on Verizon's ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosen34 View Post
I searched through the thread and it doesn't seem like anyone else has had this problem.

My wifi keeps on randomly turning on out of no where. At first I thought it was only happening during a call and I thought possibly I was turning it on by having my face touch the screen, when I would get off the phone my wifi would always be on, but not it seems to happen at other random times. It happens virtually every time I'm on a call.

Does anyone know what's going on here? It kills my battery out of no where.

EDIT:

I'm on Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Reference.Nov.25.7z