View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 05:49 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 1| 21916|23149 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
Notice a improvement?
like was said it doesn't give you any real improvements besides picking up new towers that we can use so to my knowledge you won't/shouldn't see any difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedmjb View Post
I have a Verizon TP2. Out of curiousity, what the heck is a PRL anyhow?
like what was stated below it's just an updated roaming list so it updates the towers that are available, i think for verizon you do a *228 and then you can update yours, been a while since i had verizon but that's what we used to have to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

carriers Prefeered Roaming List.

This allows the phone to roam to different cell towers as long as they are in thr PRL file.
correct, thanks for answering that, i'm at work and sometimes work gets in the way of me being on the thread, damn job lol.