View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 08:43 PM
Hypnotic2010
Virtually, I am a Ppc

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Froyo Update for Intercept?

Supposed to be out by the end of Nov. Well see i guess

Sprint today confirmed to PhoneNews.com that the Samsung Intercept will be upgraded to Android 2.2, Froyo.
The Intercept launched with Android 2.1 shortly after the official release of Android 2.2. As an entry-level Android offering, the phone is meant to compete with budget solutions such as iPhone 3GS.
The Android 2.2 update brings the Intercept a badly-needed feature in comparison to the aging HTC Hero and Samsung Moment, which are both sold at similar price-points with contract. Sprint has already stated that both Hero and Moment will not be updated past Android 2.1.
As we previously reported, the Intercept may be a better choice for new buyers, compared to the Moment. Despite having a slower CPU and poorer quality screen, Samsung’s refusal to update the Moment leaves it in a state of planned obsolescence.

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 11-27-2010 at 08:46 PM.