View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 12:45 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{21667|23557/63}{8/4}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.5{Loaded/Baseline}Layout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Sorry for the disconnect, things have been crazy for me lately. Mad pressure at work, I moved to a new place, and now have an Epic along with my TP2. To be honest I have not been in the kitchen in over a month, I do still plan on updating. Can you guys recap on the problems, also throw out some requests and I'll see if I can add them/remove them... Happy holidays to all my fellow ppc addicts out there.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the update formula. There is no other mobile shell rom out there that matches yours.

I will post all the problems ive found on monday I wont have internet over the holiday weekend.

Happy thanksgiving man and ill be back monday