View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 05:45 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cant flash from SD CARD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alher591 View Post
i have noticed that only freshly extracted nbh files work. after i have rename them they dont work.
What are you talking about?

Once you extract them you have to rename it. You can't rename the file when its inside the zip folder.

I dont understand what your trying to tell me by "only freshly extracted nbh files work." Are you talking about a time frame here? If so thats not the true. Ive flashed roms from last year from my sdcard.

Even if this is the case how short is the time frame have to be I downloaded it less then a week ago.

Once you extract the file you get 10 files one of them is RUU_signed.nbh you have to rename it to rhodimg.nbh you reset the phone holding down the power and volume down. it boots itself and so on and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alher591 View Post
and are you sure you naming an nbh file "RHODIMG" with out the "
YES