View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 05:50 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 19| 21916|23148 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexRzr View Post
I've flashed the 23148 cookie 2.0 ROM successfully to my Sprint TP2 and mostly it's working fine (am loving the features...in short). But a few things (slowdowns) I'm noticing here and there. Cookie 2.0 is nice but running it in full eye-candy is reducing the performance. Also...the major thing that's bugging me is the huge slowdowns in the "Photos & Videos" and "Music" tab when rotating the screen. The effect is so nice yet so choppy in my phone that it's getting utterly ruined. Is it only me or that's a problem due to the outdated hardware of the TP2? Is someone else facing the same issue here?

Anyway...overall...the ROM is great...
Two things to consider: 1. Never judge a ROM's speed immediately after a fresh flash. Give it a couple days to settle in and it should get better. And, more importantly, 2. If you have a "slow" SD card, it will slow things down considerably. I can tell a huge difference between how my stuff loads on my CII 4 gig SD card and my CVI 8 gig SD card. Its like day and night. If the picture and music tabs are very slow and you are running a slower card, then there is your problem.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.