View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 07:30 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM]VIPERrom [IMPact] DK05 - 11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo View Post
OP says flashing the new modem with Odin is optional. Is this ROM having any of the problems the last DK05 release had? I have to assume its not since this thread isn't peppered with warnings about how it might brick your phone. And will it still work at 100% performance if I choose not to flash the new modem? What is the difference?
first off you really cant brick the epic but im on this rom as i type and i have no fc's ect. its very fast and everything is working and hotspot is working. you can just flash the rom or rom and modem. to "tweak" modem to eliminate lag you will need sdk on pc also. im now on just the rom till sdk loads on pc then i will flash modem and post those results if needed. here are the sdk links for you guy and op please post link in first post.

Android SDK | Android Developers
This post has been thanked 1 times.