View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 01:43 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DISCONTINUED] OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21895 / 23569

Quote:
Originally Posted by monochus View Post
Hey everyone, I've been using an older version (2012_21887_OMJ) for awhile but this issue recently came up. My hard keys and center button has stopped responding.

It still lights up when I press them but it doesn't take me home or to the call screen or focus and shoot a picture. I reflashed and it's still not working. Been looking for a definitive reason in all the threads. Any ideas?
To rule out a hardware problem, flash the sprint shipped ROM and see if it still happens.