View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 01:10 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: This looks like I officially bricked my Sprint tp2??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
leave the battery out for a while then try. you do know that you could of flashed the 6.5 stock rom from htc site and it would of flashed rom and relocked it as well.
Flashing a shipped ROM does not relock your phone...it just puts the stock ROM/radio on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbfay View Post
Are any of you "gurus" out there wise enough to offer me anything other than "hit the sprint store" and pray real hard?

Thx

mark
The only ways I know of to brick a modern htc phone is to flash a radio not made for the device or unlock with an unlocker not made for the device (ie using GSM for CDMA phone). Was there anything else on the memory card when you tried to flash? I've had flashes fail midway through the process and have always been able to get into bootloader (though that's hard to do if you can't power on ). Does it charge the battery if you hook up the ac adapter (led orange or green)?
This post has been thanked 1 times.