View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 09:56 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MMS Bounty for CDMA Android Port **Currently: $30**

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
*** to the poster above offering $100.. should i get MMS working, Im not a chef so I wouldnt be the one who takes My work and puts it in a flashable RUU, but i would hope some of that would still go to me lol*** seriously though, Im trying to get this done for "the community", like so many others have done for us.. im not interested in the payment aspect
You get a 100% working MMS for Cdma Ill give you 10$.. Just send me a PM and your donate button. When its cooked into the rom and I can test it you'll have your donation. Guaranteed!

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 11-14-2010 at 09:58 PM.