View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 12:30 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: MMS Bounty for CDMA Android Port **Currently: $30**

i have a few hours later to do some work on this... i modified my post in the android general forum, asking for a CDMA apk-conf.xml file... Mine is obviously GSM(and so was my MMS.apk), thus im convinced adding CDMA carriers to it will do nothing...

What device are the newest Ports coming from?

What device were are earliest(2.1) builds coming from?

Im thinking I might need a more current setup to pull this off as well... im running things from several months ago.. Once i get the apn-conf file and add my changes there and a few other places(i already know where), Ill know then if its still not working...

Ive still made dozens of changes and nothing impacts my ability to send out still.... so atleast I know Im not "undoing" things i as move forward lol...

*** to the poster above offering $100.. should i get MMS working, Im not a chef so I wouldnt be the one who takes My work and puts it in a flashable RUU, but i would hope some of that would still go to me lol*** seriously though, Im trying to get this done for "the community", like so many others have done for us.. im not interested in the payment aspect