View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 01:04 PM
pdappcgeek
Regular 'Geeker

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
I would disagree with cooking in Opera 10. I prefer 9.7 because the zoombar works (you can double-tap to zoom in 9.7 also) and I couldn't care less about Flash.

I think we all know that NRG's philosophy is to give users choices. It's up to the user to decide if they want to use 9.7 or upgrade to 10. And since 10 is easily installable to either internal storage or SD, there's really not much of an advantage to have it cooked in.
Well.... to address the no slide bar zoom....

Yeah it doesn't have it but to me... saying that's the lone reason you're keeping 9.7 is like saying I'd rather own a penny than a quarter becuase I like the color copper better.

I'm not sure if you've tried the latest version of Opera 10 (there's 2) but it has intelligent one click zooming which to me eliminates, for me, the need for the zoom bar. One tap accurately (and quickly zooms and resizes).. I've never had the need to be in an inbetween zoom state (which I believe is the apeal to a slidebar).

Again the speed increase from 9.7 (make sure you add the D3D drivers), the other added features I mentioned, and also the new user interface, I think, puts opera 10 in another league.

IMO I think Opera 10 should be stock and user have the option to put the 9.7 cab on
This post has been thanked 1 times.