View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Easy way to get your MSL #

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
Cool post but you know another easy way? Calling Sprint and asking for it.
Hmmmmmm, let's see....

Dial *2

"Welcome to Sprint, the Now Network. Para Espanol, marque cinco"

"If you're calling about (your phone number) press 1, or enter the number you are calling about"

Press 1

"By the way we received your payment of $xx.xx on (date). You have a zero balance and no payment due right now. What would you like to do?"

"To hear your account balance again, press 1."

"To make a payment 2"

"To hear your minutes, 3"

"Or for help with your phone or account or phone, 4"

Press 4

"To buy or activate a phone, press 1"

"To make changes to your account or phone, 2"

"Questions about your bill, 3"

"Problems with your phone, 4"

"To report a lost phone or stop your service, 5"

"For anything else, 6"

Press 6

"Just a moment while I find someone who can help you. By the way, your call my be monitored or recorded"

Now wait for a customer service representative to come on the line. And if you are calling during normal business hours, get comfortable, it'll be awhile.

I think I'll take Connectbot.