View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 09:44 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Does the Sprint TP2 come with a Sim card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
say what? i hate his roms but never in my life used a sim or cant think of a reason you would need to for tethering.
i shit you not man... i use NRG, but Im JUL.17-well b4 it started, so Im all good... but yeah, sounded real funny to me to.. but read http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...nergy-rom.html youll see thats the suggestion there also(as well as in NRGs Rom Thread) and its even backup by users updating saying SIM/Tether combo was only way to get it working...

Im not even sure if NRG even ever said why its required now all the sudden..

so, I speak the Truth brother.. no lies here lol