View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 04:38 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
What about adding to the list:

-Insert picture is sometimes greyed out (when creating a new txt msg)

also:
From looking at a picture (full screen) in the htc album, if you click the send to: Messages, it just opens up a standard txt msg.... not a picture mail with the photo already attached. Further: after it opens up the standard txt msg, it's now one of the times you cant insert photo cause it's greyed out

I haven't figured out the rhyme or reason to this but I haven't spent a lot of time trying either. I believe this has to do with the the htc album version?

....but that wouldn't explain why insert photo is greyed out sometimes
To send a mms when looking at a picture (full screen), choose e-mail and not messages. Once the next screen appears, choose arcsoft mms picture (I'm assuming nrg cookes arcsoft into the ROM). It will then open arcsoft with the picture inserted for you. I was having the same issue with my ROM and it took me a bit to figure out I just need to choose e-mail. I think the messages option is made to tie into HTC Messaging Client, which does not work for CDMA.
This post has been thanked 3 times.