View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 02:18 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Oct 24 Plutonium-TEST ROM.SYS 28240,Sense 2019 core

Quote:
Originally Posted by swear0730 View Post
I noticed that the Oboe's specs were for a GSM/CDMA phone. I'm basically married to Sprint and am wondering if anyone here may know whether this phone, in theory, would be able to be unlocked and then activated on Sprint.

I noted that while my Touch Pro2 is a CDMA/GSM phone that this is a GSM/CDMA phone. I don't know whether the order makes any difference or indeed whether there is a CDMA band incompatiblity.
Sprint will only activate Sprint phones as far as I know. The ESN needs to be in their system and it's hard/impossible to get them to just add one to it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.