View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 01:59 PM
ooxteme
I MADE IT!!!

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
It's not that the "ROM" wasn't made for your device, it's because Sense 2.5 and its associated packages weren't made for your device. In order to have the latest and greatest packages integrated in the ROM, small glitches like that will be present... If the ROM wasn't made for you device, you can be sure your device wouldn't even boot, let alone have a functional device.
Ya thats what needs to be known to all, that no matter what some small "bugs" are going to present, and all the little "tweak" cabs don't help out either!!!! At the end of the day we are having our phones do things that it wasn't completely built do do.

I know for the lockscreen issues that were discussed earlier that i have that issue only when using a lockscreen that CHT has, the stock one works just fine.

These roms are dam near perfect for ME everytime i flash a new one. Maybe not having all these "tweak this tweak that" cabs installed or install them at a minimal amount will help stop the "bugs". Just my opinion!!!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
This post has been thanked 3 times.