View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 12:08 PM
briggs
mcom

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||10-24-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
It's a simple registry change (from 1 to 0). See below:
Code:
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"IsShortcutEnable"=dword:00000000

Thanks for that tip.

However, I am trying to place the camera, camcorder, youtube and calculator shortcuts into folders in the start menu as well, however even when I delete them they still appear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapiror06 View Post
This is the wrong SMS delivery notification. The registry value you're referring to makes it so you don't get a confirmation text message from the system administrator, saying that your message was successfully sent.

The one I want to disable is the message box that pops up on the phone after you send a text. I've included a screen shot for reference.

-Randy
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...ml#post1106171 <- that is the registry edit your looking for bud. I set mine to 0 so the sms icon just winks at me when it sends an sms.

Last edited by briggs; 11-02-2010 at 12:11 PM.