View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 12:53 PM
saj070
Regular 'Geeker

saj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

[QUOTE=KIOWA69;1983098 sounds to me like you think that spb will just update the newest rom your on, which is not the case, to my knowledge it just makes a complete back-up of the rom and all programs and settings you are running and makes that into an .exe file that you can use to restore to that rom in case something goes wrong with the new rom or if you don't like it, it won't update the new rom with settings and programs from the spb back-up, unless there is a new version out that does that and i'm not aware of it.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you you are 100% correct. all i want to do is keep all my settings and programs i install to my SD card and all the quick links and tweak cabs.

I guess i will have to read more i don't know any programs out there will just take all your programs - cabs and settings after updating newer rom it will install all for you.

I juts hate to waste 2 hours every time i update an rom to install all my programs setting - cabs - tweak.

Thanks