View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 04:09 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Russian rom develop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleus View Post
Dear rom makers, I want to say that - If one of the cheafs make russian language for my cdma tp2 on 21916 build I'll pay 50 $. sorry for my english
Your English is fine, do not worry. Sorry the first 2 people to post here did not offer much. You should check out Asus Mobile Club Russia and see what is available there. The site is Russian and there are some great people there (Barin, AndrewSh, ~Alexx, etc.) who know a lot about building ROMs for HTC (manily HD2) and may be willing to help out. Are you using a Sprint CDMA Touch Pro2?