View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 11:56 AM
O.a.T.
VIP Member
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Oct. 20, Lt. Sense 2.5.[2012|2016|2018], WM6.[5|5.x], MaxSense, Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
no Flash dance wishes this time?? (LOL)
Great idea!!! +1 for new Thread
(disclaimer: first whatever you decide to do is totally respected and understood by us, in the good understood that actually you're the only one who decides want you want to do with your THREAD and ROMs and we can only be grateful for your constant endeavor to share with us your good work, time and effort)
If you would like a "brain storm for your new threads" let us know???
I have some ideas and in any ANY way we can help you let us know.
Just one example I always miss Screenshot for ROMs: it is really easy to us to help you with that (there are a freeware software call it "MyMobiler" that take nice Screenshots of the phone screen) And also because it is really a pain in the ass to have to make a Screenshot for every ROM you release.
Best Regards S46r0s0
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh3794 View Post
I'm with Sabroso. If you want any help I will gladly help out.
For screenshots I find everywan works well. I use it for a lot of my registry work as well. Saves a lot of time.

I would like to make one suggestion. That the links to the rom downloads all be in the first or second post and a cab list of working cabs in the first couple of posts as well. It would save having to point out to people mutliple times that a cab for youtube or office is in the thread.

Re: Screenshots and first couple of posts. Absolutely! I 'm going to try to make it look more professional, or at least more standard with other threads. I'm currently using Whip2Snap for screenshots. I like it for its many conveniences and its functionality.
This post has been thanked 1 times.