View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 02:30 AM
Dbdubb
Lurker

Dbdubb is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated: 02/05 - NO LONGER WORKING on Sprint - Real Picture Mail (PicMail, MMS)

I work for Sprint Nextel like many of you and I work in the an Area that has alot to do with Data services. Unfortunately its a whole lot more complicated than Sprint just not wanting PPC users to send Pic mail, there are binding software agreements between Windows and Sprint that stipulate only certain features and functions can be preloaded with the WM devices and that these services must be approved by Microsoft. I don't know what the bickering point is between Sprint and ole Bill G. but for some reason the Pic mail client was not allowed to be loaded with the preloaded apps along with licensing with the mms programs. all that said, if we complain, we might get someone that is above me to broker something but I don't know. Everyone I have talked to has just side stepped the question and honestly there is not much focus or concern on this issue because there aren't enough complaints about it. ALL of that said. As of About 30 minutes ago Sprint is Now offering the "simply everything" plan $99 for everything....unlimited minutes (like vzw and att) but also in that package is unlimited data (including blackberry bis, navigation, etc) and unlimited txts....start calling and get those plans changed...thats one heck of deal.