View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 10:01 AM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavblues View Post
Is there a way to save the favorites shortcuts that are thumbnailed on the internet page so they can be restored after a new flash?

I have my regular internet favorites saved, but I haven't figured out how to save the thumbnailed links.

TIA
I wrote a guide on how to do this a while back

See here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...bookmarks.html

Note: You don't necessarily NEED to use Sashimi as the guide suggests, but it's the easiest, most hands-free way
This post has been thanked 4 times.