View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 12:48 PM
storyr
VIP Member

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WeatherPanel : Access from other than today screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoPie
Is there any 'executable' command that I can run to bring up a weatherpanel screen? I'm using Wisbar Advance Desktop and on my main page I don't have the weatherpanel today screen app running. I would like to have a button on the main page though that can bring up todays weather details... Is there anything I can run such as "weatherpanel.exe -today" which would bring up such a screen without accessing the today screen app itself? Looking in the weatherpanel directory, I don't see any executables that might have such functionality, just .dll's. Does anybody know of a way I can do this?
As you saw, WP is comprised of dll's that run only as a Today plugin.

You can accomplish what you want by running the WP plugin on your WAD desktop. If you used a small theme that showed the current weather icon and temperature, for example - when you clicked on it, the WeatherPanel detail windows would display, giving more details...