Thread: Nfs shift
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 12:50 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nfs shift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami_Son View Post
Duh. It doesn't work for me. The game runs fine and looks awesome, I just can't steer.

NTL555, are you saying turn off Sense when installing or when running the game? And why would the install location matter to being able to steer? Anyone else not able to steer?
Not being able to steer come from a program which messes things up most of the time. In a thread at XDA, the most common cause was Resco Photo Manager or some Resco game that people had installed. I think the solution to Resco Photo Manager was to copy the Resco Photo Manager program folder to storage card and then remove it via Remove Programs. You can still run Resco Photo Manager by browsing to the storage card or making a shortcut to the path on the storage card (at least that's what I read and think I remember ).

As far as turning off sense, it's when running the game. It's easy to run out of memory if sense and the game are loaded on most Rhodium ROMs. It doesn't matter where you install it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.