PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

bigel is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bigel
Re: Made it official..Now Mogul VETS..please help

well the UPS guy came to another house on the block, but not to me....lol

So of course by 5pm I'm heated.. so I call sprint and the guy tells me my order was canceled ???? So of course I ask " By Who " and that's when he tranfers me to accounts.... and guess what....... they say even dumber sh*t..... they tell me that my order was: processed, then cancelled , then half processed......

If your reading this I'm sure this doesn't make sense to you, because it damn sure didn't make sense to me.....

Anyway after 4 calls and about 2 hours hearing excuses, and a hour and 1/2 break to calm down... someone finally acts like they know what they're doing at sprint and Completes my order......

and when I say complete I mean, "SHIP MY PHONE" because they collected their money from me but never processed my order to be shipped...

anyway I'm pissed... my girls phone came today... and mine is being shipped Next day air ( so I should have by Friday, cause they didn't complete my order till around 9pm ).

Honestly I lost some of the excitement that was building up from hearing about all the great mods and hacks......

They accepted my money on Saturday.... but never shipped my phone... what kind of Sh*t is that?????????

Last edited by bigel; 02-28-2008 at 01:18 AM.