View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 12:47 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[9-23-10]★SharkieROM v1.3★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Dude that looks my music collection! Good taste!

I have both of the registry settings as you described and it's still not working.

How I do check what it set to g-sensor auto-rotation? I can't find a setting for that anywhere.

I use SensorSDK 4.2.2011.3726.00. I'll try with your version, if I can find it, and see how that goes. Thanks a lot for your help. I really like that Music layout. I hope I can get it working.
It's weird that it isn't working for you. All that I've read is that you just need that "EnableFullScreen"=dword:1 settings with a leo or oboe sense music/photo tab and it should work. It only works if you turn your phone counter-clockwise (ie the phone/windows key/etc) are on the right side and the keyboard is shut. I would think that a newer sensorsdk would work fine, but I've just stuck with the one made for our phone. The g-sensor autoroation settings are under:
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\WhiteList] 

and 

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\ModuleName]
If your sense does not flip around when your rotate your phone, you won't need to change anything. It just leads to a double rotation where the g-sensor rotates the photo/music tabs and then the fake landscape mode rotates it again.

edit - here's a link to some settings hd2owner sets for the 2 modes, though I just don't add it to the gsensor and use both fullscreen and landscape as I posted previously.

http://ip208-100-42-21.static.xda-de...7&postcount=89

Last edited by mwalt2; 10-01-2010 at 12:51 AM.