View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 12:05 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[9-23-10]★SharkieROM v1.3★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I just tried that regedit and the Music and Photo tabs still don't auto-rotate when the phone is rotated, if that's what supposed to happen...

I'm not quite sure I understand what is supposed to be happening...
The screenshot shows what it does. It's actually a 'fake landscape' in that the phone is still in portrait mode, sense is just displayed as rotated. It's the default behavior for the Oboe and Leo ROMs, as they do not have keyboards and usually have enablelandscape=false under the same registry location. I set both of the folllowing keys to true, and get either the normal landscape with the slider or fake landscape if I just rotate phone on it's side (and do not add sense to g-sensor auto-rotation). If it does not work for you, it could be the sensor sdk (though I'm using Sprint Sense versionv4.2.19221329.01).
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"EnableFullScreen"=dword:1
"EnableLandscape"="true"
This post has been thanked 1 times.