View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 04:30 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[9-23-10]★SharkieROM v1.3★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdjameson View Post
Hi Sharkie,

I'd like to mention something that may have been brought up before, so forgive me if you guys have already discussed it.

In your 6.5 ROM, the Photos tab and Music tab don't rotate to landscape when the phone is rotated. I know it's eye candy, but it's nice eye candy. I'm aware it took a while for Sense 2.5 to get this feature running, but it does work and looks very cool. Did you disable this? (Yeah, if you can't tell, I'm one of those guys that still uses the Sense Music tab, since Pocket Player still hasn't been updated for Sense 2.5.)

Maybe this is what your Screen Rotate button is about? (I haven't tried it yet.)
Assuming you aren't using the g-sensor itself to rotate Sense, you can change/add the following registry key to get the fullscreen landscape mode in pictures and music.
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"EnableFullScreen"=dword:00000001
It won't work if you add sense to the g-sensor whitelist since the g-sensor can't rotate to landscape and the fullscreen landscape at the same time. Since you mention a Screen Rotate button, I doubt you have sense set up to rotate on it's own. You can use other programs like FlipIt to rotate sense and still have the fullscreen landscape mode.
This post has been thanked 1 times.