View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 10:35 AM
santod
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta

@nerys, Pretty much all of your issues or complaints are user configurable. In order for two clocks, try one of the addon widgets. The CHT softkey bar can be turned off and old retractable slider can be enabled if desired. All graphics can be made transparent. If you cant do this, someone else likely has. I have some transparencies, linked in the FAQ on the first page. Don't have much time at the moment to go further in depth, as Im mobile and cant see your post while replying anyhow. Quicklinks set to Independent and pinned on all levels, will make them swipable seperately from the rest of the screen. To disable pages or levels, you can set your max and min in CHTE, however you wish. Anyhow, I suggest doing more digging through your settings and play around with it more. You are missing some stuff and assuming its not there at all, when it is.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!