View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 01:33 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FIRING UP THE KITCHEN ONE LAST TIME Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
I also noticed that the device no longer automatically unlocks when you remove the stylus, and the backlight does not time out sooner when in bright light. Any ideas?

Also, does anyone know what minimum options need to be selected to get the PhoneCanvas working. I'll be experimenting with it more today or tomorrow, but there are so many options for the "Rhodium" Dialer, I don't know which ones specifically to select.

Thanks.

- 2 Bunny
For the stylus not working, it is because OMJ's kitchen uses the CDMA TP 6.5 nk.exe. Since I think you only cook WM 6.1, you can take original Diamond nk.exe from either Calkulin's old kitchen or dump a Sprint Diamond ROM and get it yourself. The TP 6.5 nk.exe will offer no advantages when running 6.1. I'm just guessing on the Rhodium Dialer based on Calkulin's kitchen, but I would guess you need the following:

Phone - Rhodium PhoneCanvas 3.40.35284.0
Phone Call Log (pick either black or white)
Phone Dialer - Rhodium PhoneCanvas (pick 1 color)

That should be it assuming OMJ did not change it when he worked with Calkulins kitchen.