View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 09:23 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
Thank you MWalt, I installed it, it is installed, but I can't find the controls! It is not on start-settings-system, or anywhere else I look! I use the compact menu, could that have something to do? I looked everywhere in the windows directory and nothing.

Teradog: Did you try it? did you find it in the menu after restart?
I don't know if it will show up in QuickMenu if you're using that. It should definitely be in \windows though. Look for MicrophoneAGC.exe. You can create a shortcut to that .exe and place it under \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ , which should make quickmenu show it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.