View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 06:21 PM
chris1683
VIP Member

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: serious issue with roaming please HELP!!!!!

Had this same problem. No data when roaming and also could not authenticate to Verizon towers. It was funny how Sprint said they had never heard of the problem before me yet there are obviously many people who experienced the same thing.

Conclusion: Everything was corrected by Sprint resetting the profile or "refreshing" it as they called it. I am also pretty certain I heard the rep say that they "removed then added data" back onto my account which also may have helped fix it. Either way the problem was on Sprint's side.