View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 11:44 AM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HSPL unlock (CDMA) HAVE YOU RECENTLY UNLOCKED?

damn.. i feel for yall, but ive never had issue 1 for real! last year i did two different tp2s in about a month from the same computer. last month in august i did 3 tp2s in 5 days, all from the same computer, and didnt have a single issue. i went ahead and donated 10 bucks the last time because it always went so well. after all that i bought the sim/security unlocker a weeks ago, and the only problem i had was the email with the package took almost a full day to get. it was 22 dollars. other than that im happy and glad to have given them my 30 dollars.
i just felt like there should be one positive experience told here.