View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 10:30 PM
piscesjoey
Almost a VIP

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Re: JD's Clean Sense MOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
reason i wish i had evo, jd's roms.
First, congrats on the MOD status Darren! Second, when are you making the leap over to Android man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
Well its been awhile since I was here .....

anyway this is a MOD I did started for myself that I was asked to share....

1. This is a clean MOD of the EVO4G OTA Update 3.29.651.5 it has none of the added apps from HTC or SPCS only the apps and services need to run Sense without breaking any of the other system components. I have modified the sytem and kernal slightly to speed up some things and I also have added a fix for USB tethering (thanks Calk).

Honestly I don't feel like giving to much of an breakdown of this mod due to the fact that I wasn't even gonna post it .... if enough feedback is generated from that whoever uses it I may update this post and provide future updates .... but I will say this ... this is probably the fastest Sense mod I have used ....

DOWNLOAD
Great work as usual JD, thanks for sharing it with us!