View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 08:18 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
How is CHT 2.0 Beta running? I may wait and let the bugs shake up before getting an NRG rom with CHT 2.0. The Beta thread at XDA seem to show a lot of minor bug reports associated with the new softkey/slider design.
Most of the minor issues I've either read about or experienced have been ironed out with the exception of two.

1) for some reason my text indicator (the number in the blue circle on the text icon on the slider) does not show up.

2) Some graphic glitches like a intermittent flashing screen when I wake from standby and switch from portrait to lanscape.

Other than that, things are going nicely.

David