View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Reefermattness
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [9/16] FRX01 FINAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Hop2o6 View Post
Hey Reefer,

Is the reason Blazn is takin soo long is because u have to re-theme Blazn all over again? u said u was afraid of that if that was the case it would absolutely not boot into Android.
Yes, and im sorry its taking so long guys, too many projects at one time. The issue with the mic not working is a kernel issue, and they are working on it, I believe if you go back a kernel from the Project Tracking page it will fix the issue (both zimage/modules files). If you guys are really sick of waiting, I could release a temp version that would not be theme, but would have launcherpro and the updated apps i add/remove from the build. To me it seems like that almost defeats the purpose but if everyone wanted that it would be easy for me to drop quickly for download.

Hopefully I get this finished soon. It shouldn't be too much longer.
This post has been thanked 2 times.