View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 12:22 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: The nervous noob is back again

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges311 View Post
hey so i got a lot of good help the last time i asked and hopefully u guys are still out there lol. so im tryin to root but idk how to do it. i went to the one click root thread but the 32 bit files are missing or somthing because it wont let me download. so can anyone please point me in the direction of the file and maybe also give me a step by step on what to do lol. then if you would like to offer your opinions on different roms and apps and other items u recommend on a rooted epic id appreciate and will be sure to thank
Did you check out the WIKI that is a stickied on top of the page? it has working links and a step by step for rooting.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)